Lilypie First Birthday tickers

See something you like?? Pin it!! ----->

Monday, May 13, 2013

Fat Flush Water

I saw this on facebook & I think I'm going to have to try it!!



Fat Flush Water!!!

You should drink at least three 8 oz glasses per day, they say the longer it sits, the better it tastes. You can eat them as well but they are intended as flavoring & still work, so that is your own choice! The Vitamin C turns fat into fuel, the tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, and the cucumber makes you feel full. Try it for 10 days & see what you think! 

Ingredients per 8 oz serving. 

Water
1 slice grapefruit
1 tangerine
1/2 cucumber, sliced
2 peppermint leaves
Ice - as much as you want

Directions
Wash grapefruit, tangerine, cucumber & peppermint leaves. Slice cucumber, grapefruit & tangerine. Combine all ingredients into a large pitches. 

Stir & Enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. Peel ur citrus next time...it will take away the bitterness. I dint think it's that bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in life :)