Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Crochetville Stashbusting CAL

Once again, I am participating in the Crochetville Stashbusting CAL for 2016... I participated in this last year, however, I didn't make it the full year, so this year, I vow to do just that!
The scorekeeping rules are as follows..


For every skein of yarn you use up completely, you get two (2) points.
For every skein of yarn that you roll into a ball, you get one (1) point.
For every ball of yarn you use up, you get one (1) point.

For every skein of yarn you buy, receive, or inherit, you lose two (2) points.
For every ball of yarn you buy, receive, or inherit, you lose one (1) point.

A skein of yarn is a brand new bundle that you have bought at a store or its equivalent. If you roll it into smaller cakes or balls, it will still count as two (2) points when you use them completely. You count points for yarn that you use in crocheting, knitting, crafting or give away.

I am already in the negative, as I went yesterday, January 1st, and got 6 skeins for the HP afghan square 1. Most of these yarns can be used up on different squares in the afghan, but way to kill my score in the first week, right?! HAHA. Hopefully I won't be in the negative for too much longer and my score for week 2 will be better!

So since we turn in our scores on Saturday, I'm going to go ahead & count mine as WTD; -12   YTD; -12

WTD = Week to Date
YTD = Year to Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)