Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's done -

I FINALLY finished the blue, turquoise & Yellow blanket!! I love how it turned out!




It measures out to be 42 inches across. It is currently for sale for $40!! If you are interested in this blanket - contact me via email at jessiicali@gmail.com & I will get you an invoice set up through paypal!! Total would be $51.95 INCLUDING shipping! It will be shipped out in a MEDIUM flat rate box.

I am also in the process of doing another 2 blankets!! One for fun - Picture will be included below of it so far - The other is going to be for my brother's girlfriends little boy who will be 1 in a couple of weeks! I am not taking any pictures of it, because I want it to be a surprize for HER when she opens it :) It will be red - with a colored border - I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)