Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 New Hats

My almost 15 year old brother is infatuated with Panda Bears, so I figured, why not make him a Panda hat?! He is one of these boys that wears hats all the time & sports his beanies in the winter.



Could have been better. But he liked it, so that made me happy!


This is a newborn sized hat. Very simple hat that is made in the round. I might end up writing this pattern up & giving it out! It's very simple, and I made this hat in about 10 minutes!! 

This is made for a lady who is due in the next couple months with a boy. My only question is: Will it get used or will it be thrown away like the blanket I made her last baby? 

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)