Thursday, November 15, 2012

My hands were busy yesterday!!

I've had quite a few people wanting to get some Christmas gifts so I've been working pretty hard to get them done!! 

Yesterday - I did 3 hats! I felt REALLY accomplished, I rarely get that many done in 1 day!! 

Yes, I have pictures, but they're NOT that great.. I can't get good lighting from my phone camera & my Kodak camera won't go into focus!! 






I still have more to make also!! 

My aunt wants a pink sock monkey & a purple sock monkey for my cousin's 2 daughters.
A lady who had a child in my sons kindergarden class wants a red sock monkey with a flower (that will be new for me!) 
My brother in law's daughters mom wants a Hello Kitty in pink, a Frog, a Football like the one above & a Sock Monkey - she told me to choose the color, so I might see how yellow does, or orange! 

I do still have to work on my boys' Christmas gifts, as well as my dads blanket, which I have started & gotten a ways on.. I'm doing a Ripple Blanket, and it's my first. It was giving me some fits Monday, but I think I've finally gotten it down!! 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)