Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My current WIP; (Work in Progress)

I have 19 days to finish this blanket.. It has to be done for my dad for Christmas.. I've been working on it for 3 weeks now, but have been bombarded with hat orders (and still have a few to do) so this has been put on the back burner.. Today - my goal is to do as much as I can, then tomorrow I will work on more hats!!



This is a closer up shot of how it looks. The bottom IS more rippled, I was just in a hurry to get the picture done!! I can't stand up & take a picture of it down, and have the full length of the blanket in the picture, or you would get a baby belly shot. 


This is it folded 3 ways. It will fit across a Queen sized bed though. It's quite large!!

HERE is where I got the pattern from - and I am using a size K hook, instead of a size I like the pattern calls for. I'll keep an update of how this blanket goes. I love the pattern, and WILL use it over and over!! 

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes in getting your project done in time for Christmas. It sounds great that the hold up is orders coming in though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)