Monday, February 11, 2013

Make-Me Monday (02/11/13)

What neat & interesting things have YOU made today? This doesn't have to be something that's crocheted - but really, anything craft related!! It can be crocheted, knitted, sewn, quilted or anything else crafty!!

I haven't finished anything today - but I did start on another RR for a friend to give her daughter for her first baby girl who is due in May!!

Here's my progress so far...


It will be done in the pink camo - exact same pattern as the one I finished over the weekend, but it will be for a girl, so it'll be pink camo with white accents!!

I'm hoping to have it done with in a week! We'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. I am working on a Fox in a car for an Easter basket and a thread 18" doll project for charity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)