Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mirage & Spring Green RR Finished.


This is the Round Ripple afghan that I was working on for my nephew!! I was almost done with it on Friday - when she texted me to tell me that she was going to be induced Monday at 7PM so I figured I should probably finish it before then!! I was going to surprise her with it, and I won't give it to her until after she has the baby because I won't see her before then, but I went ahead & uploaded the picture on facebook & tagged her in it.


I love how the colors turned out - I chose the Mirage yarn (it's the multi colored) and was at a complete loss as to what color to pair with it.. I was going to go brown - but then that seemed too dull, I was going to do blue, but my husband suggested the bright green, and that looked nice, so there ya go!!

This is my go to baby blanket by the way :) Pattern was free and it works up so quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)