Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Ziggy Zag Vixen Slouch Hat

I have been crocheting since February of 2010, so very close to 6 years, and I have JUST NOW made myself something to keep. I have started stuff for myself before, but ended up finding other uses for it. I loved the look of these hats when I saw them being constantly posted in a group I'm in on Facebook, and just knew I had to make the hat for myself, after purchasing the pattern. 




I chose Red Heart Super Saver Black & Red Heart Super Saver in Spring Green because I am an It Works! Global distributor, and just about always have lime green & black on, because that is our company colors! 

I had some issues in the beginning of the brim, but I got it all figured out. I really like how it turned out and how it fits and the color combinations are absolutely endless!! I can't wait to make some more to get them on my Etsy shop!

Pattern can be purchased here - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ziggyzag-vixen-slouchy-hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)