Saturday, February 11, 2012

Simple Keychain Pattern!



This keychain can easily be crocheted in about 5-10 minutes. I made this one custom for someone.

What you need:
    * Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn (I use Redheart Super Saver)   How ever many colors you want. As you can see, I used 2 colors. Black &  Hot Pink.
    * Needle
    * Crochet Hook (I used a size G/6 - 4.25MM)
    * Key Ring


Chain 42.
Double Crochet in 2nd chain from hook & each chain after that. (40 dc)
Finish off.  (Leave about 6 inches of yarn to attach to your key ring)

Get your key ring & attach yarn with your needle.
Cut about 12 inches of your second color (if you're going to use 2 colors) and sew that on with your needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)