Here is the finished product..
I will have to be honest & say that I wasn't 100% happy with how it turned out. There were a few reasons.
- It had to be to where the ripples were side to side instead of up & down. I made the starting chain WAY too long, and that just made me mad & by the time I realized, Oh My - This is going to be way too wide for an afghan, I was too far in to take it all apart.
- I should have done 1 row of Orange in the middle.
- It just didn't turn out nearly as wide as I'd have liked. Because of having to quit it early due to not being able to get the yarn. I took 2 1/2 months on this & that was about a month too long!!
Thankfully, my dad seemed to like it so that's a good thing!!