Monday, January 28, 2013

On-going WIP

I am a member of a wonderful crochet community called Crochetville and I am participating in an on going Crochet a-long (CAL) collecting granny squares for a "friendship-ghan"! These squares have been sent to me by members of Crochetville all around the world! I have 2 more of the larger 12 inch squares that will also be incorporated in the afghan once I get more squares for more rows.


I have also sent a number of squares out to different members!

One thing I love about this particular CAL is that no 2 squares will be the same!


This is what I've done so far!! Once it's finished, it will fit on my queen sized bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)