I have a list of 35 things I want to do by the time I am 35!! This has been written down for quite a while!! I have 6 years 5 months to accomplish all that are not strike out!
Meet Big Mister's Grandma from Virginia.
- Travel to Virginia
Have another baby.She was born 03.31.2013!
- Successfully sell stuff online on a regular basis! At least 1 item a month!
Stop drinking so much soda.I am at 1 a day - All other times I drink water or tea! Travel to Florida again.
- Attend a Razorback (University of Arkansas) football game.
- Ride a horse.
- Visit Washington DC.
Stop caring so much about what others think of me.Done! After a LONG long talk with Big Mister , I am done caring!
- Quit Smoking.
Own a car.We bought my car in July of 2012 & paid it off 100% in February 2013!
- Stop letting other people's selfishness get to me so much.
- Get to my goal weight of 130 & stay there!
Get my nose pierced & keep it that way.It's been pierced since September of 2011.
- Get the 2 more tattoos that I want!
- Add Little Miss's name to my current tattoo.
- Take my family to Lambert's Cafe in Ozark, MO.
Learn to crochet.I told you this has been written down for a long time lol. I've known how to crochet since 2010.
Shoot a gun.Big Mister had me shoot a gun back in 2009 or so. Deliver a baby.So no, I've not delivered a human baby, but pigs & dogs count, right!?
- Sell at least $150 a month of Scentsy.
Own a Kindle Fire HD or Apple iPad (or a Mini would work too!)
- Get a different smart phone. (Do not EVER buy a ZTE Merit. It's HORRIBLE with NO storage space!)
- TRY deer meat with me knowing it. (Apparently I've eaten it with out knowing what it was but I want to knowingly eat it..)
- Start attending church again.
Drink more water & less tea & soda & coffee.
- Keep my house cleaner. It's not a pig sty, but it could be better!
- Make $100 a month through crochet.
- Learn how to do fancy designs on my nails.
- Dye my hair how I want it. (Dark brown on top, bright pink on bottom.)
Keep better track of our finances & bills. Get a new pair of Nikes! (I've had the same pair since 2011 & am still wearing them lol.)