Friday, April 19, 2013

Patterns I've tested (4-19-13)

I was offered a chance to test a couple patterns for Veronica's Crochet!

The first pattern was for her Vintage Scalloped Bonnet. I tested it in size 0-3 Month! (Since I have a model that size!)

I did my version in ILTY Grape from Hobby Lobby and added a cute butterfly button to hold the strap!


I'll give my little review here :)

The pattern was written very well & super simple to understand! The bonnet worked up very quick. And the results were awesome!

The second pattern I tested was for her Vintage Star Bonnet. I also tested this in size 0-3 months!

I did my version in ILTY Pistache from Hobby Lobby & The flower is out of RHSS Pretty in Pink from Wal-mart!

Again, this pattern was written very well! It wasn't quite as simple for me to understand, but I also had never done the star pattern before. She provides pictures to show how to do the star pattern & that helped a ton!

With both of her bonnets that I have tested, there have been different strap options! I have chosen to do different ones for each bonnet I have done!

I have 1 more pattern to test for her so far, and I will do a different type of strap option!!

As long as Little Miss lets me put her down today, I'll hopefully get it done - once I figure out my choice of color that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)