Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More tested patterns!!

I am currently in the process of testing a pattern for a pair of pants & a matching bonnet for Veronica's Crochet on facebook!!

But in the mean time - I have also tested a pattern for Treasures & Trinkets by Tiffany. I was able to test her pattern for this adorable Newborn Baby Chick Hat Which you can purchase for the very reasonable price of $1.99!



My review on the pattern?

Very well written! Size is absolutely perfect! I finished the hat in about 10 minutes! It was even explained on how to do the cluster - which is great because I didn't know how to do it!

The other pattern that I tested was a pair of leg warmers for Diamond Crochet!


My review?
LOVE that this pattern came with a video on how to do the starting stitch, as it wasn't your basic chain! There is an option for doing the regular starting chain. These took me about 20 minutes to do - start to finish. I also really like the little ruffles at the feet!
I can't find a link to the published pattern for the leg warmers - so I'll try to find it & get a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)