Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Friendship 'ghan update =]

My friendship 'ghan is still coming along nicely!! As of right now, I need only 3 more squares to complete another row!! A lot of people can't believe I am sewing it together as I'm going along, but I have my reasons for doing it!!

  • If I didn't put the squares together as I got enough for a row, I would end up misplacing a square. 
  • If I didn't put them together as I go, I'd forget in what order I wanted them!
  • I don't have enough extra space to keep them laid out with out them being "sewn" together by rows!
  • I do believe I am going to do a border of single crochet in black, outlined by a border of reverse single crochet (or crab stitch) in white! Still have to figure that out but I do have time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)