Monday, March 11, 2013

Hop Hop...Peep Peep!



Totally not thinking when I signed up - I signed up for party favors for Little Mister #2's preschool party. What do I mean when I say I wasn't thinking? His party is March 28th & I am due April 4th.. I could #1) have Little Miss already or #2) be in the hospital. So I figure I might as well get them done early just in case!  This was a free pattern that I found on Ravelry here. Let me tell you, these were super simple to make & worked up in about 10 minutes - The only thing I had any difficulty with was getting the eyes & nose on.. I didn't have any thread like was called for, so I had to use black yarn.. You can't tell, because I put beads on but my needle wouldn't go through the hole on the eyes lol. I believe on the next 14 that I do, I'll take my yarn & since it is 4-ply, I'll take 2 of the strands off & see if that makes it any easier!! I'm still 100% unsure on what colors I'll do them, I have to do 15 all together. There are 9 girls & 6 boys in his class so we'll see!! I will have to go through my yarn stash to see what "pastel" colors I have!

2 comments:

  1. I have had the needle challenge before. He/She looks adorable. Good luck with the rest. They are going to be great party favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been tempted to just make 3 French knots instead trying to sew on beads. Best wishes to you on getting this done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)