Thursday, March 7, 2013

Insomnia...means crochet!!

Some might know from chatting with me via the 'ville, but I am currently 27 days away from my due date with my first daughter, 3rd child!! For about the past 3 months, I have woke up no later than 7am (even if my kids don't) and the past week no later than 5:30. I just can NOT sleep!! One would think that Little Miss was already here, though she surely isn't! I don't turn on the TV until the Little Misters are up & awake.. Insomnia for me - I crochet! What better thing to do while I can't sleep? Oh sure, I suppose I could clean, but I try to do that after the Little Misters are in bed, so really the only thing to pick up in the mornings are things that the puppy, Jingles, has drug out over night to play with (when SHE should be sleeping!)


Currently working on a pair of hot pink & pastel orange (peach) cowboy boots for Little Mister #2's preschool teacher. She asked me the other day if I would make her a pair & gave me the color combo yesterday when I dropped him off at school. I wasn't sure how well the combination of colors would look, but from what I have done so far, it looks pretty good, I think.

Gonna work on an afghan until they get up & ready for school so we can take Little Mister #1 to catch the bus, then while Little Mister #2 is eating breakfast & doing his morning thing, I'll finish the booties :) And yes, Pictures are required so they'll be posted once I get done!!

Have a fantastic "crafty" day :)

(✿◠‿◠) Jessica

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)