Saturday, March 9, 2013

Headband!!


I made Little Miss a headband!! This will be something that I can do - use up stash (slowly because it doesn't use much yarn) and be proud of :)



There are 2 more available just like this!! I'd just need the head circumference for who you wanted it made for :) (The reason I say 2 more is I only have 2 more of the purple flower buttons in stock right now!!)

Here is another that I did for a fan of the week on my facebook page!



You can purchase from This page if you would like one :)

Those who are wondering - Things went well at my appointment yesterday.. I am at 3 - 50% thinned & soft. She could be here anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)