Saturday, March 30, 2013

VERY simple Afghan




Disclaimer; I, in no way, claim to have came up with this pattern. I was at a loss as to how to do this afghan, and just decided on this pattern. Below is how I did it...


What you need;

Size US-I9/5.50MM Hook
Yarn - I used RHSS in Aran Fleck
Scissors
Yarn needle

Row 1; Chain 122 - Turn & place 1 HDC in each chain across. Chain 2 - Turn.
Row 2; Place 1 HDC in each chain across. Chain 2 - Turn.

Repeat Row 2 until afghan is as large as you want it to be!!

For this afghan, I was given the yarn & asked to make this lady an afghan.. She gave me 5 skeins - I used all of the yarn that she gave me. I'm not 100% sure on the dimensions of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I hope you come back again soon to read more about my adventures in crocheting :)